I had a tummy tuck in July 2013 it was more from loose skin is there anything that can be done for scar?

Had the tt last July, my Dr had to give me a new Belly Button my question is would fraxel help with the scar? I do still have stretch marks would it help them? My tt was done more for skin that was stretched from having 3 children! I eat well And workout! I am in the Fitness business. Thank you!

Scars and Fraxel

+1
Fraxel will help to minimize scars on the face as well as the body.  Fraxel can help with stretch marks but the results are varied.  I have found eMatrix to be better at treating stretch marks.  Please consult with a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with lasers for the best results.