White Spot on my Front Right Tooth?

Im 17 and a diabetic but i've had this white dot on the front of my teeth since i was 6 i was wondering how to remove it ? Or how to make it less noticable ? And if i use a whitning strip ( cret white strip) will make it go away or fade . I really hate my smile it makes sad it all that i have no confidence when it comes to my smile please inform me . Thank you so much

White spot on tooth?

+1

In most cases this is called hypocalcification, bleaching may make it more noticeable if it really bothers you consider having a filling placed over it or drill it our and place a filling, veneer or crown all will work good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD    CEO Baystate Dental PC

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist

White Spot Removal

+1

There are several methods to remove white spots:  1. Intense professional whitening will sometimes work. 2. Acid / abrasive treatment will remove superficial white spots 3. The most reliable is mechanically remove the small spot and build up with composite bonding.. Hope you get the smile you want and deserve.

Memphis Cosmetic Dentist

White Spot on my Front Right Tooth

+1

It can be due to enamel decalcification. There is no guarantee if you use white strips to change the white spot and match it with your tooth shade. There is 2 ways you can remove the white spot from your tooth. Either bonding or veneer.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

White Spot

+1

The white spot can be removed with enamel abrasion procedure.  Whitening may make it more pronounced.

Norwalk Cosmetic Dentist