White Raised Scar After Ear Otoplasty

I got my procedure done on July 13, my ears are still bad! And I have a white raised scar, will it go down? Or is it going to stay raised?

Firm raised scar after otoplasty

+1

Judging from your multiple previous posts, I would highly recommend that you return to your original surgeon even if they are located at a distance or at least contact them by phone. You may require surgery or steroid injections. However scars are normally raised and firm at 6 weeks.

Should get better

+1
Your procedure was over a month ago. You have a tremendous amount of time for your incisions to improve. Allow the healing process to take care of things. Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Raised Scar after Ear Correction Surgery (Otoplasty)

+1

Regarding: " I got my procedure done on July 13, my ears are still bad! And I have a white raised scar, will it go down? Or is it going to stay raised?"

In the absence of a Before and After photo, your question should really be addressed to your surgeon who knows what you looked like before surgery, what was done and how well you are doing.

Generally speaking, you are in the very early healing stage and NO result is final as yet. The raised scar may be due to the proper EVERSION of the skin wound edges done to prevent sunken scars OR may be due to SCAR HYPERTROPHY (Remember - No picture - no opinion).

Ask your surgeon.