White patches 3 weeks after photofacial?

I had a photofacial 3 weeks ago. The skin has peeled but I now have subtle white pigmentation in some spots that were treated. Should I be concerned or will the coloring come back?

Photofacial treatment

+1
I would recommend following up at the location where you received treatment.  Discoloration is a risk with BBL/IPL treatments.  In some cases the skin will re-pigment over time, but there is a chance that it may not.  Anytime that you have concerns after treatment it is best to have the person who performed the treatment to take a look so they can guide you through the process.

Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon