What Are These Little White Bumps/Pimples on my Skin After VI Peel? (photo)

I really cant describe this, I just want you to look at the pic. They are not bumps/nor pimples, but they seem to come out of every follicle, especially in the dark pigmented areas. The skin as already peeled away. Will it go away? Should I see a Dermatologist? Thanks you so much. :)

White Bumps after Vi Peel

+1

Often times after having a chemical peel, one can develop milia (white bumps, small cysts) and comedones (blackheads and whiteheads) in the treated areas as they are common in swollen and or inflamed/injured skin. They should resolve on their own and there are some over-the-counter and prescription creams that can also help improve them. If they persist, I recommend you see a dermatologist for consultation.