I Have White and Silver Stretch Marks on my Breast and Did Breast Augmentation, Saline, Years Ago. Anything Good to Treat?

There is no good safe, reliable, predictable, or cost effective treatment to permanently correct stretch marks

+1

There is no good safe, reliable, predictable, or cost effective treatment to permanently correct stretch marks.  Don't be swayed by gimmicks.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help for you.

Treatment of stretch marks following breast augmentation

+1

There is no effective treatment for stretch marks in the market. There many products in the form of creams, and devices that claim to remove the or eliminate stitch marks. Non of the wok.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Breast augmentation question

+1

No good lotions to solve this so do not waste your money.  What you have can be made to look a bit better with spray tan. Good Luck!

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Stretch marks following breast augmentation.

+1

Unfortunately, stretch marks are scars within the actual deep layers of the skin and can only be removed surgically. This is usually not an option with stretch marks of the breast. Although many lotions and potions state they can "remove stretch marks," I have yet to see any that actually do.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Stretch Marks on breasts and Treatment?

+1

“Stretch marks” result from thinning of certain areas of skin. I am not aware of any effective modality of treatment. Be careful about spending significant resources on products/technologies that promise more than they can deliver.