White Acne Scars on Chest and Back, Some Raised, Some Indented. Options? (photo)

I have white acne scars all over my chest and back.Some are a little raised and some indented.After I tried derma roller they got so much worse-it kind of brought them to the surface,I guess.Peels and microdermabrasion didn't help-I've done a lot of sessions!Don't know what else to do,can't even wear v-necks anymore...The scars are 1-1.5 years old and look much worse in person than on the photos attached. I was reading about Active FX, Fraxel and Relume lasers.Not sure which one is worth to try?

Hello

+1

In our office we have a few different options for acne scar suffers. You have a few different options every practice is different so you have to do your homework on who has what you are looking for. VIpeel is good but you might need a few done to get the results you want. Also DOT laser and micro laser peels. You should inform yourself on what would give you the results you are looking for. Read about it on our website.