What should I do while on isotrertinoin?

I don't knw what to do while taking isotretinoin,some part of my face is red and rough

Red and rough skin while on Accutane

+1

It's important to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize while on Accutane. Accutane dries out the skin and can make it red and rough. So get a good, thick moisturizer and use it after cool water, several times a day. You can also get hydrocortisone 1% which is available over the counter at any pharmacy. Also, if your lips become dry or cracked, get some Dr. Dan's Cortibalm, available online. 

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."