Which Laser is Best for Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation?

I have been considering Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation, but I am confused about who to go to for the procedure. I have asked the doctors about the procedure and which laser they use, but there seems to be a variety from Erbium, Diode, CO2, or Yag lasers. Which one is best for the procedure? Is there a specific brand or company so I can call to see who is using their system in my area? Thank you.

Which laser to use for Vaginal rejuvenation or tightening.

+1

The diode laser has been touted to be the best laser to use for this procedure. However, solid data supporting its superiority is definitely lacking and many physicians believe the benefits of the laser for this procedure are primarily its marketing value. Opinions clearly differ.

Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation

+1

I do not perform LVR because I believe tightening of the vagina and perineum is under muscular control not as a result of mucosal laxity.

Christine Hamori, MD

Vaginal rejuvanation

+1

Vaginal rejuvanation can involve multiple procedures:

1: Improving on the appearance of the mons pubis, as in lifting;

2: Reduction of labia minora size when excessive;

3; Improving on the appearance of the labia majora, reduction, enhanacement;

4: Vaginal tightening. This is a function of relaxed pelvic floor muscles, which need to be addressed and not only the mucosa.

The laser is a gimmick created by the LVR fellows to collect $50,000 for so called training.

See a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss your concerns.