I Am 23 and Have a Prescription of -6.75 and 7.25 and Central Cornea Thickness of 495 in Both Eyes?

I am 23 and have a prescription of -6.75 and -7.25 and central cornea thickness of 495 in both eyes which is thin for LASIK.Whether i should go for PRK OR ICL. which is safer? any advice? When i went for checkup, doctor told me that i am not eligible for LASIK and suggested me ICL.But i felt it is too expensive nearly 3.25 lac indian rupees.They didn't even mention about PRK. Is it safer?what are the risks involved?

PRK or ICL in Thin Cornea

+1

To determine what procedure is best for your eye, you will need to undergo a complete eye examination including a topographic and elevation map of the cornea.  The shape of your eyes will help guide the doctor as to what procedure is best.  Seek the care of an eyeMD who performs all refractive procedures to determine the best option for your eyes.

San Diego Ophthalmologist