Which Foundation Should I Use After Fraxel Re:pair?

Hi, I have healed up beautifully after fraxel re:pair in September. I have no more redness . I am wanting to know opinions on makeup(foundation) that is good to use for my skin now, Have thrown out all my old ones and haven't used any since the procedure and don't need any really but would love to get a nice one. I hate powdery ones though that are very matte. I prefer a more moisturized looking face. Not against powder just that heavy matte look. Ideas? suggestions?

Try Jane Iredale Mineral Make Up

+2

Hi Steffaroni,

Glad to hear that you have had a great experience with Fraxel re:pair. We recommend Jane Iredale make up to our patients once they start using make up again. It is a mineral make up that patients love. You can go online, or call our office to find out more about the product. Good luck and be well.

Dr. P