Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Scottsdale?

..can someone let me know asap..please!!!!!!

Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Scottsdale

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Patti Flint and Dr. Jack Friedland are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Choosing a surgeon can be a very difficult proposition

+1

Choosing a surgeon can be a very difficult process. The Websites of each surgeon can show very many exciting qualifications, beautiful before and after photos and great testimonials. These can all be misleading. How do I get the right surgeon for me. Rhinoplasty is a complex surgical procedure, that even in the best of hands has a 5-10% incidence of needing revision surgery. The choice of surgeon is critical.

A good approach is to begin by comparing surgeons using characteristics of their practice that are hard to embellish or modify and can be easily established. How many years has the surgeon been in practice. This is easily searched from the governing body of the State (USA) or Province (Canada). Does the surgeon have any malpractice judgements against them. This may be available based on the laws in each State or Province. Next see if you can ascertain from the website what procedures the surgeon is most skilled at perfoming. Next see if you know anyone who has had surgery from that surgeon. How did they find the experience. Next visit a few surgeons, usually you will find one surgeon who you feel is best for you. This does not mean they are the "best surgeon", the truth is there are many qualified surgeons skilled at performing the procedure you desire. It does mean they are the "best surgeon for YOU" .Good luck.
ng the best surgeon

Robert Mounsey, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty surgeon recommendation

+1

Ms Kelly, I recommend you consult with Dr. David Hecht - a local board certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in Phoenix - Scottsdale area. 

John M. Hilinski, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon