Which is a Better Filler to Use to Fill in Cheeks Contours?

...that have been filled with Radiesse, Juvederm Ultra Plus or Restylane? I am looking at minor fixes to fill indentations where Radiesse did not fill & know that Restylane is the only filler that comes in a lesser syringe...Thanks

Fillers for corrections

+2

Did you know that Radiesse also comes in smaller syringes?

I would tend to use Radiesse, Perlane or Juverderm Ultra plus for deeper injections.

I would use Juvederm Ultra for more superficial corrections.

Different fillers for cheek augmentation

+1

Patients today have a choice between many different fillers for the augmentation of their cheeks. These fillers each have different characteristics and different behaviors. For the best results, it is important to work with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is familiar with the injections of these different fillers. In our practice, the most common filler we use for the augmentation of the cheeks is Radiesse. Patients enjoy the excellent results in contour and most of all the enjoy the longevity of Radiesse.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Radiesse is my favorite for cheeks

+1

All the fillers will work well for cheeks but Radiesse is my favorite.  As the other physicians stated, it comes in smaller sizes. If your physician does not carry the smaller size, than a small Restylane or Juvederm can also be used.

Lorrie Klein, MD
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Cheek Fillers

+1

My first choice for cheek fillers is Radiesse. The Radiesse does in fact come in smaller syringes than any other filler. Go ahead and have more of the same.