When Do I Know when I Have Seen the Full Results of LipoSonix?

I had liposonix about 7-8 weeks ago. I have see nsome results, which I think are also partially from exercise and diet. The question is, how do I know if I am looking at the final product, or if I will see eben greater results? The doctor said results will be seen in 2-3 months... I am not sure if I should perhaps do another session or if I have even more loss coming...

Be patient with results!

+1
Thank you for your question. The results from Liposonix will improve as your body naturally flushes out the fat cells that were treated. You will see your final results within 8 to 12 weeks. Follow up with your doctor to ask any questions you may have. Good luck with results!

Waiting for Liposonix Results

+1

I recommend waiting three months after the procedure, at which point we can do a second treatment if you're not satisfied yet with the results.

Results are seen weeks after Liposonix treatment

+1

Liposonix is a wonderful option for the abdomen and waistline and can provide a good option for those who do not wish to undergo liposuction or surgery.  The full results are typically seen at the 8 to 12 week point after Liposonix.

Liposonix results

+1

We have seen results from patients as little as 2 weeks to up to 12 weeks. It depends on how the one’s body reacts to the treatment.  After 12 weeks go for a follow-up consultation with your doctor and he can show you initial and after waist measurements. This will give you accurate results. It is possible that additional improvement may be seen to a lesser degree even after 12 weeks. It is best, as always to discuss when to re-treat with your doctor. Good luck

Web reference: http://www.advanceddermatologypc.com/plastic/liposonix.html

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Return for follow-up in 12 weeks.

+1

We ask our patients to please return for follow up at 12 weeks. We compare their "before" photos and measurements with their 12 week measurements and appearance. Also, we ask them questions about how their clothes are fitting. The fit of the clothes is the most reliable..patients are aware that there may be day to day fluctuations in the fit of their clothes based on food intake(especially salty food), fluid intake, and exercise. One must continue to maintain a healthy diet and exercise before and after Liposonix. (We have had a couple of patients decide that they'll just eat and drink anything and return for another Liposonix session every three months, and we all know that that is not responsible care of one's body.)

But every patient can give us a good idea based on the fit of their jeans. The phrase "one size smaller" is accurate in the vast majority of patients.

Alpharetta Dermatologic Surgeon

Full results from Liposonix take 12 weeks

+1

Although most of our patients have seen most of the change at 8 weeks, there is still improvement up to 12 weeks. That is why we try to have follow-up at 3 months.

Web reference: http://baxterplasticsurgery.com/liposonix-treatment.html

When are the Full Results of Liposonix seen?

+1

Your doctor is correct. Final results from a Liposonix treatment will be seen in 8-12 weeks.You should have a follow-up appointment at 12 weeks post treatment to check on your results.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon