When Can I Wear Big Sunglasses After Rhinoplasty?

It's been 3 months since I had my rhinoplasty. Can I wear my sunglasses now ? ( although there's a bump that is still showing on my nose, but my surgeon is saying that this bump on the bridge of my nose is due to the swelling)

Wearing Sunglasses 3 moths after Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Mohammad,

Normally at 3 months post surgery, a patient should be able to wear sunglasses.

Nonetheless, your surgeon's advise is the best as it is based on a physical examination and complete knowledge of your surgery.

Best of luck to you and thank you for your question.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Sunglasses After Rhinoplasty

+1

While 3 months should be sufficient time to start weaing sunglasses, your surgeon understands the scope of the surgery and technique so you should consult with him/her.

Big Sunglasses 3 Months after Rhinoplasty

+1

You should not have any problems wearing big sunglasses 3 months after a rhinoplasty. However, the only advice that counts is that of your surgeon.