When Can I Wash my Face After a Chemical Peel?

i just got a 30% glycolic acid peel, and my doctor gave me a post peel cream to use it for 2 days so when can i wash my face? after two days or anytime i want?

Washing the face after a chemical peel

+1
You should be able to wash your face the same day you have a glycolic acid peel. Use a gentle cleanser such as Cerave, Cetaphil and avoid scrubs and washes that contain glycolic or salicylic acid. Moisturuze at least twice daily for a week. Use sunscreen and stay out of the sun for a week.

Use Gentle Cleansers After Chemical Peeling

+1

I recommend using a gentle cleanser (ie. Cetaphil, EltaMD foaming cleanser) during the period when your skin is recovering from a chemical peel. Once the peeling, redness and sensitivity (if any) resolve, you can return to your normal skincare regimen. Its also a good idea to limit your sun exposure during this period as well. 

Web reference: http://www.barnettdermatology.com/treatments.php?id=13