When I Can Wash my Eyes After LASEK? What is the Best Practice During Healing Period? Also, Are Headaches Normal?

I have gone through LASEK treatment 20 days ago. Should I take bath now as regularly as before?

Now I am seeing better expect my vision is still little blurred. I also having moderate headache after working for an hour on computer continuously. Is the headache is normal after LASEK? Should I stop working?Should I take bath now as regularly as before? 

After LASIK

+1

Once your epithelium is healed, you can bathe and swim normally.  This is usually after a week, but please check with your surgeon as some patients may take longer.  Head aches with prolonged reading can have a number of causes that may or may not relate to your LASEK, so please talk with your surgeon about this as well.

San Diego Ophthalmologist

Healing after Lasek

+1

It is generally safe to bathe or even swim 2 weeks after LASEK and other laser vision correction procedures.  Headaches are not common after LASEK. I would recommend taking breaks from computer work as needed but there is no harm in using your eyes.

New York Ophthalmologist

Recovery after LASEK

+1

if you had a true LASEK, which is an Advanced Surface Ablation, as opposed to the older PRK

then you should be fully recovered by now

it sounds like you may be slightly overcorrected or hyperopic or farsighted now, assuming you were nearsighted to begin with, which is why you are having fatigue (and possibly headaches) at near. this may be intentional, to allow for some regression, but you should ask your surgeon about this, as he may need to taper your steroid drops faster to fix this problem

you can bathe regularly. there is no flap in LASEK so you can even play contact sports or swim now without having to worry about messing up the flap (unlike in LASIK, where the flap can come up years afterwards)

New York Ophthalmologist