When does the swelling and bruising go away after mini tummy tuck and thigh lipo?

I am getting a mini tummy tuck and possibly lipo on my inner and outer thighs (only small sections). The date of my surgery is Jan 27 and I am thinking about booking a mini tropical vacation for March 6 with my boyfriend. My question is, do you think this will be too soon to go? My Dr says I can resume all normal activities in 6 weeks (trip will be at 5 1/2) but I'm concerned about the bruising on my legs and swelling on my stomach.

Travel after mini-tummy tuck and liposuction

+1
It all depends on the areas treated and how involved your liposuction and tummy tuck procedures will be.  In many cases a mini-tummy tuck patient heals rather quickly.  Discuss this with your plastic surgeon and let them know about your plans

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon