When Will the Picosure Laser Become Available and Will It Cost As Much As Current Lasers?

i Live Fl. When will picosure new laser become available?will it cost as much as current lasers.looks very promising.I live in Florida.any feedback would be most helpful.tattoo is all black

PicoSure is Available Now!

+2
Currently, the PicoSure laser is now available. 
It's advanced technology allows the tattoo pigment to be cleared more effectively and in less treatments than the older tattoo removal lasers. Because it takes less treatments and is an expensive laser to own and operate the price per treatment is generally higher than previous laser tattoo treatments. 
Since the device is relatively new, you'll have to do some research to find a practice that carries the PicoSure system. 
Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon

PicoSure is available now!

+1
The PicoSure is currently available now!

The markers of PicoSure, Cynosure, have a doctor locator on their website, so you are able to find a physician that carries the advanced device in your area. 

The laser works well for black tattoos, and is able to have better tattoo clearance in less treatments. 

Because of the advanced technology, PicoSure is about 20% more than the Q-switch laser treatments for tattoo removal. 

Web reference: http://www.mdlsv.com/Picosure

Baltimore Dermatologist

PicoSure Laser Tattoo Removal is now available!

+1

Your black tattoo is likely to do well with PicoSure laser tattoo removal, but there are several factors that may play a role in your treatment, including any recent sun exposure, your natural skin tone, how old the tattoo is, how deeply the pigment was placed, and how many times the tattoo artist went over the same lines.

Unfortunately, some of the "best" tattoos can be hardest to remove because they were placed so well. That said, PicoSure treatments have much lower downtime and much more efficacy at disintegrating pigment with each treatment, so though each per-session cost may be higher for PicoSure, the overall treatment period and cost may very well end up being a bit to quite significantly lower. We love our PicoSure laser and so do our patients.

Web reference: http://www.ArtofDermatology.com

Picosure is available

+1

The PicoSure tattoo removal laser is currently available at about 40 locations in the United States.  Mine is available right now in Cherry Hill, New Jersey which is about 10-15 minutes from Philadelphia.  Go to the PicoSure.com website to look to see who has one near you.  Good luck!

Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Picosure Laser in Florida

+1

Currently we offer the Picosure laser in Lakeland, Florida (midway between Tampa and Orlando), and it is also available in one other location in Florida. Just two locations in Florida at present. Yes, the cost is higher however remember you will need about half as many treatments because of the increased efficiency of the new technology. The Picosure laser treats all colors of ink except red.  However, the ndYag Q switched laser treats red ink, and we have that as well.  Consults are free.

Lakeland Dermatologic Surgeon

Picosure Tattoo Removal Laser available in Baltimore

+1

The Picosure laser is now available at MD Laser Skin & Vein Institute in Baltimore.  This latest technology reduces the number of treatments required for tattoo removal using trillionth of a second pulsing.  There are less risks for scarring and blistering than with previous Q-switched lasers. 

Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon

Faster tattoo removal with the PicoSure laser

+1

The new PicoSure laser is available. At the Laser & Skin Surgery of New York in NY we have been using the device for over a year and a half as we performed the original trials that led to FDA clearance. You will find that the results are dramatically superior to other lasers for almost all tattoos.

PicoSure is Available

+1

The new PicoSure laser for tattoo removal is now available but there are only 15 locations in the world performing the procedure.  My office in Austin, Texas is one of the first to offer this service full-time.  The staff have been trained on the procedure by the manufacturer CynoSure.  Black ink responds extremely well to treatment.  Even previously-treated black, colored or recalcitrant tattoos respond to the pico-second technology better than old-style lasers which simply heat up the ink.  The photo-mechanical impact/stress of the new laser is able to shatter the ink into fine particles which can then be removed by the body.  Treatments are usually six weeks apart and cost roughly the same as older Q-switch lasers but there are generally fewer treatments required and the clearance rate is significantly improved.

Web reference: http://www.hallplasticsurgery.com/tattoo-removal-picosure-austin.html

Picosure Laser tattoo removal now available!

+1

The Picosure is FDA approved and released for use.  The first of only 15 at this time are being shipped right now.  I will have one in my Phoenix office in the next week and it is the only one in the Southwest right now.  I'm unsure where the other 14 are going, but they seem to be spread around the country.

Costs in my clinic will range from $150-$750 per treatment and should be less than current lasers because of much fewer treatments.

Good Luck! I'm sure Florida will have one soon.

Phoenix Dermatologist