When does a surgeons age become an unacceptable part of the risk surgery?

I would like to ask the 'panel of experts' if there is an age beyond which the surgeon’s age becomes an unacceptable part of the risk of surgery? The surgeon I am considering for my revision has good reputation and is well known internationally. I have no doubts about his skills and competence in the past but I am not sure whether his age (68) is a matter for concern and what I can do to ensure I am not a 'victim' of circumstance. Thanks to all for your comments.

Surgeon's age

+1

It is not the surgeon' s age I would be concerned about but his health and experience. If he is in good health, on staff at hospitals and has the requisite experience in the procedure you are seeking I would not be concerned

Brea Plastic Surgeon