When Should I Stop Using a Skin Peel Gel After Intense Pulsed Light for Hyperpigmentaion?

i had a burn on my hand and later got hyperpigmented. A year after i had Intense pulse light treatment and 14 days after the skin started to peel and get better thou i had minor bruises because of the strength of the light. My quesiton is the doctor also advised me to use a skin peel gel that helped the skin peel. For how long should i use this skin peel gel?

Please contact the doctor treating you

+1

I'm unsure what kind of skin peel gel you would be using to make your skin peel more, as well as the intention behind it. My best suggestion is to contact the physician who directed you to use the skin peel gel and find out how long he or she wanted you to use it.