When Should I Start Worrying About a Seroma That Has Formed Post-abdominoplasty? (photo)

I still have one drain (collecting less than 20ml per day for the past 3 days), but despite this and 24/7 compression, fluid is building up in my upper belly 18 days after my abdominoplasty. I am 100% sure this is a fluid pocket, not swelling. Since my surgeon is out of state, I email him photos/video. The PA acknowledges my issue and isn't concerned yet, but... I am! Is it reasonable to see a local interventional radiologist for evaluation now, or should I wait? I dont want a pseudobursa.

Seromas should be adequately drained after in abdominoplasty.

You should be concerned about your seroma until it quits accumulating. If left unchecked it can create a chronic problem that will require revisional surgery.