When should I start wearing a pressure earring?

I just had a keloid removed 2 days ago and was told to get a pressure earring and get silcone sheets as well. When should I start wearing the pressure earring and sheets? I will be returning to the doctor in a month to start steroid shots.

+1
Best to check with your plastic surgeon who knows your situation best and is ultimately responsible for your care. Overall,  it sounds like you have a great plan.

Keloid treatment

+1
  1. Ask the surgeon treating you when to start wearing them.
  2. Get the pressure earring and silicone sheets now.
  3. My patients apply them to the ear lobe repair as soon as they can tolerate the pressure. For some people it is 2 days, for others - never.  

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD