When I Smile the Line Between the Cheek and the Mouth is Not There for One Side? (photo)

The left side of face I have the line that forms when I smile but the right side of my face it is just big cheek fat. How would I fix this? I want to have lines on both sides of my faces when I smile. In the model photo below, that is the line I am referring to.

Nasolabial line present only on one side

Most people are not completely symmetric, so it's not uncommon to have one side of the face be different from the other.  The nasolabial line/fold that you have only on your left side may be due to how your face moves when you smile.  There is really not a way to produce a line on the other side, but there are possible filler options that could be used to reduce the line/fold on the left.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon