When Can I Sit After a Fat Transfer butt Augmentation?

I 5 weeks post surgery. I'm still in some pain from the lipo is that normal? I also feel pain when I sit. Is it safe to sit? I don't want to sit too soon.

Sitting After Butt Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for your question. Depends on the surgeon as all have a little different technique, and they know what plane they deposited the fat into. Usually 48-72 hours is common, but if there is tenderness, that may go out a day or two longer.  I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Sitting after a BBL

+1

A very good question. Although an inconvenience to the patient, I do not recoomend sitting on your augmented buttocks for a minimum of 4 weeks. To give the fat the best chance to take.

Rami Ghurani, MD