When I Should Start Thinking of Doing Skin Rejuvenation?

I'm a woman my age is 33 years. I have white skin and I have a little sun spots on my cheecks and pegmentation. and I have three three acnes around my face. I was adviced to after my facial session to do a skin rejuvenation session ...do u think its good for me or I should skip it ?? thank u

Right now would be a perfect time for IPL

+1

There is no harm in doing IPL for photorejuvenation now, or at the earliest signs of photoaging. So, feel free to go ahead and treat the hyperpigmentation and sundamage now, and do the IPL again in the future should the signs recur. Of course, it is equally if not more important to practice sunavoidance, wear sunscreen, and continue practices that prevent photodamage in the first place. To enhance your results, ask your dermatologist for a bleaching cream and a tretinoin prescription that you can use prior to and after your treatments.

Hope this helps!

Beverly Hills Dermatologist