When Will I See Results of my Smart Lipo to my Stomach Upper and Lower and Love Handles the Fat That Was Taking out As Like 2000

When will I see results of my smart lipo to my stomach and love handles the docotr took over 2000 cc of fat out. It has only been two weeks today. I'm very scared and I just would like to know some people say 1 to 2 months. Please help

Wait for swelling to subside

You should see your results once the majority of the swelling subsides. This can take a month or so, as long as you continue to wear your compression garment as advised.

Lipo

Are you wearing your garment? This important You may need to ware several more months to see the beginning of the results. In the meantime watch what you eat andexerxise

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Liposuction results

It usually takes several months before you see the final or close to final results after liposuction.