When Do You See Pulse Dye Laser Results?

Hello, I had pulse dye laser for redness a couple weeks ago and there is still redness there. I had it done for red acne hyperpigmentation and also for spider veins on my legs. How soon will I see results? And if I need another treatment how soon do I go back for it?

Pulse Dye Laser Results

+1

It can take up to 1 month for the skin to heal and full results to be present after Pulse Dye Laser treatments.  Depending on the response to treatment we may increase the laser energy, pulse duration, both or recommend a different laser. As a board-certified dermatologist, it is common for patients to need a couple treatments to experience optimal results.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Pulsed dye laser results

+1

It can take 1-2 months to see the results after a pulsed dye laser treatment.  Sometimes, several sessions are needed to get the best results.  I would recommend waiting about two months from your treatment before assessing the result and seeing if you need another treatment.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.