When Can I See Full Results from a Breast Implant Revision?

breast revision to try to fix a problem a different Dr made. Had a lot of rippling and my left breast was contorted.Nipple facing out and a bubble look on the inside and a flat spot and implant fold on the bottom. My new surgeon said silicon would help some of the prob since I'm a very small girl (5'3 118) and that he would have 2 work with the capsule and do some internal stitching to help the bubble effect. Well I had my surgery 2 weeks ago today and I see it starting 2 do the same thing. Help

Results after a breast implant revision

It takes several months for the skin to loose its memory and reshape over the new implant.  Since it is unclear exactly what was done to correct the problem it is difficult to fully answer your question.