When Can I See Full Results from a Breast Implant Revision?

breast revision to try to fix a problem a different Dr made. Had a lot of rippling and my left breast was contorted.Nipple facing out and a bubble look on the inside and a flat spot and implant fold on the bottom. My new surgeon said silicon would help some of the prob since I'm a very small girl (5'3 118) and that he would have 2 work with the capsule and do some internal stitching to help the bubble effect. Well I had my surgery 2 weeks ago today and I see it starting 2 do the same thing. Help

Results after a breast implant revision

+1

It takes several months for the skin to loose its memory and reshape over the new implant.  Since it is unclear exactly what was done to correct the problem it is difficult to fully answer your question.  

Revision results - be patient

+1
The results following revisional surgery may take 3-6 months. Be patient. Recurrent shifting of the implants may occur even after p,acing internal sutures to reposition the pocket. The use of an artificial tissue like Alloderm may help hold the implant in the new position.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Revision breast surgery

+1

Two weeks is too soon to see the final results of your revisoin. You need to give it at least 4 months sometimes longer.

Revisionary Breast Augmentation Surgery Results?

+1

As you know, without examination or photographs it is difficult to give you precise advice. Generally, it will take at least 3 to 6 months before beginning to see the end results of the revision breast surgery. Changes can continue to occur during the first year after surgery.

In the meantime, I would suggest that you continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon for precise advice;  communicate your questions and concerns with him/her.