When Will I See the Final Results from a Thermage Neck Lift?

How long do the neck tightening results last from a Thermage neck lift?

Thermage...

+1

Thermage results can vary.  Typically, if your provider says that  you are a good candidate for Thermage then 3 to 6 months post treatment you will see the max effects of the skin tightening.  I like to recommend 2 treatments 3 to 6 months apart for optimal results.  In my office my PA's have been doing Thermage for over 9 years and the technology has changed.  The new Thermage CPT does not hurt.  So rest assure, if you are a "candidate" you will be pleasantly surprised with your treatment and results.

Good luck.

Dr. Grant Stevens

Results from Thermage?

+1

You should ask your treating doctor specifically what to expect in your own case and the time frame, but if you haven't had it done, I'd suggest you do some more research as I have seen multiple patients come to me from having Thermage saying they "got nothing out of it...and it hurt."  If you have real laxity nothing will work better than surgery and if you have minimal laxity, why not save your hard earned money?

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS