When Can I Scrape my Nose Without Any Problems?

I had my rhinoplasty 3 months ago and sometimes i need to scrape my nose because of some oily layers so i did that by my nails or a razor but i'm so worried that it will affect the final result , please help me .

Scraping Nose After Rhinoplasty

Your healing at 3 months should be assessed by your plastic surgeon.  I would never recommend a razor to the nose.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Soft tissue envelope of the nose is very delicate

The skin and the tissue underneath is very delicate. If this is damaged it is very hard to correct.  I would recommend you be very careful with skin treatments. Avoid trauma or vigorous manipulation of the nose.

Robert Mounsey, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon