When Can I Scrape my Nose Without Any Problems?

I had my rhinoplasty 3 months ago and sometimes i need to scrape my nose because of some oily layers so i did that by my nails or a razor but i'm so worried that it will affect the final result , please help me .

Scraping Nose After Rhinoplasty

+1

Your healing at 3 months should be assessed by your plastic surgeon.  I would never recommend a razor to the nose.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Soft tissue envelope of the nose is very delicate

+1

The skin and the tissue underneath is very delicate. If this is damaged it is very hard to correct.  I would recommend you be very careful with skin treatments. Avoid trauma or vigorous manipulation of the nose.

Robert Mounsey, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon