When is It Safe to Sit for Long Periods of Time After Having a Fat Graft to the Buttocks?

I had a fat transfer to the buttocks, tomorrow will be 5 days ago. I am wondering when it will be safe for me to go back to work and sit in front of a computer screen for long periods of time.

Sitting after a brazilian buttock lift (fat transfer)

+1

Most patients should wait about two weeks before sitting directly on the newly transferred buttock fat. You may need to modify your sitting with pillows and cushions while back at work. I recommend you ask your plastic surgeon for more specific recommendations regarding your case.

Dr.Bruno