2 Weeks post Liposuction & Fat Transfer. When to return back to work?

Hello I just got liposuction to my flanks, waist, armpits and back and a fat transfer to my butt ! I am a exotic dancer I would like to know when will it be good to go back to work I am 2 weeks post op!!!

Return to work

+1
You should discuss with your surgeon when she/he recommends that you return to work.  People heal at different rates and surgeons vary in their post operative instuctions.  Trust the post operative instructions that work for your surgeon.

BBL and return to work

+1
Once you have had a brazlian butt lift and liposuction, my patients usually go back to work within a week or so. As for exertion it may require a little longer. Best to ask your surgeon.

Return to Work after liposuction

+1
After liposuction a compression garment is recommended for six weeks.  This helps control swelling and fluid collection. It is going to be tough to return to work after two weeks.  It will not be very lucrative dancing in a garment.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Returning back to work after Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
The recovery process after a BBL is very important to your overall health, results, and fat survival. You should discuss your activity restrictions with your surgeon. Each of us has a different protocol and depends on many things specific to each surgeon and his/her technique.  I perform 6-8 BBLs per week and I personally discuss all these issue with each patient before AND after the procedure. This is why a relationship with your surgeon is so important. Give your surgeon a call. I am sure that he/she will have no problem picking up the phone and answering all your questions, as most of us do all the time.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Cosmetic surgery

+1
All post operative instructions, care and activity should be directed to the operating surgeon who is following your progress. Internet is not the accurate source for that information.