Latisse Causes My Eyes to Water

When I Put my Latisse on at Night, It Makes my Eyes Water Alot. Is This Normal & Will It Still Work? Im Worried Its Washed Away!

Eyes watering from Latisse

+2

You need to make sure you are apply a very tiny amount of Latisse and only to the base of the eyelash hairs.The eye is exposed to only a very small amount of Latisse when it is properly applied as directed to the upper eyelid margin using the supplied applicator. Less than 4 percent of people experienced redness, irritation and itching of the upper eyelid which was reversible upon discontinuation. If you are applying the Latisse properly and your eyes continue to water, you may be too sensitive and should discontinue if it becomes too uncomfortable.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse and Eye Watering

+1

Try to use as little of the product as possible and apply it just to the lashes.  If you find yourself still having irritation, discontinue use.