When Will Positive Results Will Be Visible After First Fraxel for Acne Scars?

When positive results will be visible after first fraxel for acne scars. I have taken my first sitting on 4th August 2012. Please suggest which face wash should i use?

Fraxel laser smooths acne scars

+1

There are several types of Fraxel laser.  Assuming you had an ablative treatment like Fraxel Repair, you should see some improvement after the basic healing is complete in 2-3 weeks.  Healing and remodeling continues under the skin for several months providing further smoothing and tightening of the skin.  Typically, my patients and I will look at the result after 6th months and decide if a second treatment should be done, which is common for acne scars and somewhat less so for wrinkle treatments. 

Results after Fraxel

+1

The results of a Fraxel treatment are both immediate and progressive. Soon after the treatment, the surface of your skin will feel softer, look brighter and show more even tone. The next 3 to 6 months will bring more improvement as the deeper layers of the skin continue to heal.

Daniel Shapiro, MD