When Will I Look Normal? Neck Lipo and Chin Implant 4 Days Ago?

I got neck liposuction on Monday (4 days ago) and a chin implant my neck is already very skinny will it get even more skinny? Also, my chin looks normal it's my cheeks right next to my chin that are huge all the way up to my ears.... And I have small bruises on the corner of my lips? My chin was inserted intraorally inside of mouth is black and bottom lip is very swollen. I am 19 and healthy.

Early postop after neck lipo and chin implant

+2

It's very normal to have swelling and bruising after neck liposuction and chin implant at 4 days postop. As long as the swelling is not getting bigger, you should be fine. In fact you should start to see the swelling slowly to subside. As the swelling start to go down then you will gradually see your result.

Best Wishes,

Neck Liposuction and Chin Implant Postop Day 4

+1

At 4 days after liposuction and chin implant, the swelling can be significant.  Your plastic surgeon should examine you to make sure there is nothing else of concern.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Recovery after chin augmentation and liposuction of the neck

+1

The description of your recovery after chin augmentation and liposuction of the neck sounds perfectly normal.  It is not unusual to still have swelling and bruising four days after the procedure.  Both of these issues should start to improve now, but swelling can take several months to resolve completely.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon