When Will my Teeth Fix? Age 14, Have Gaps and Would Like a Nicer Smile? (photo)

I'm 14 years old and I'm EXTREMELY insecure about my teeth. I hate them and I've always hated them (my teeth and white, it's bad lighting) I have good dental hygiene but the problem is the amount of gaps I have in my teeth. I don't have my wisdom teeth yet either, what can I do to help turn my smile prettier and perfect rather than all gappy. Is there anything? Braces? Veneers?

Gaps in front teeth

+1

Gaps can be easily closed with orthodontics. Although Veneers can also work I would suggest going with the less invasive technique and have braces or Invisalign instead.

Mississauga Cosmetic Dentist

Would Like a Nicer Smile

+1

Due to your age, I would go with braces.  They may take a while to fix the gaps, but you wouldn't have to have your teeth filed for veneers.

Murray Bruckel, DDS
Norwalk Cosmetic Dentist

Always braces first

+1

Hi there,

I know that the problem can be very frustrating. The answer is very clear. BRACES. You do not want veneers at your age. With braces you get to keep your natural teeth. You do not have to worry about replacing the veneers at some point down the line and you avoid potential sensitivity and  decay issues with veneers.

Aria Irvani, DDS
Irvine Cosmetic Dentist