When Will my Nose Stop Swelling?

I am 5 and a half weeks post op and I often feel my nose swell up during the day. After I go for a walk, exercise, blow my nose, or even at random times I can feel my nose swell up like a balloon. In addition it tingles and twitches at times. When will my nose feel normal again so that I don't have to worry about these sensations? Thanks!

Fluctuation of swellling of the nose after a rhinoplasty

+1

You may experience some fluctuation of swelling of your nasal tip for up to 6 months following a rhinoplasty. Your experience sounds very normal.  I would expect that in the morning your nose is soft and during the day it gets progressively more swollen and possibly more tender.  This will eventually settle down to normal. 

Swelling may persist for months after rhinoplasty.

+1

Desolating swelling of the tip is not uncommon after rhinoplasty. This may go on for several months before final resolution.