When This Multi Loculated Collection on my Cheek Will Go and How?

I met with an accident two months ago.I had stitches on my left cheek and fractures of zygoma and coronoid process.I was not given any surgical treatment. Reports of CT confirmed multi loculated collection (46x26mm ; ct value 18HU) seen within the masseter muscle extending upto the angle of left mandible which appears as a bump on my face. suggest me plz

Traumatic Fluid Collection in Cheek

+1

You need to get a copy of the CT on CD or film and consult with a facial plastic surgeon or specialist.  This is something that needs to be properly evaluated and treated.

It sounds like you need a facial plastic surgeon.

+1

The CT report is no substitute for actually getting medical care.  You do not indicate where you live.  However, I recommend that you seek care from a fellowship trained facial plastic surgeon, or a general plastic surgeon who is fellowship trained in craniofacial surgery.