When I Make Certain Movements my Left Breast Has a Weird Pain and It Almost Feels Like Something Move Inside. Normal?

I got 375 cc silicone over muscle implants & I am 6 days PO, everything has been fine besides this and I'm very nervous and scared!

Pain soon after breast surgery

+2

Disclaimer:  Taking reassurance from a surgeon who has never seen you is worth for less than evaluation by your own physician. Saying that, is very common for women to have all sorts of unusual sensations in the early period following breast augmentation surgery. It is also common to have a sensation of movement around the implant. For the first 10 days or so the air that entered the operative field is still present and until it has all been absorbed those sensations are not unusual.

Most of a severe patient's at about a week to 10 days after surgery. Do see your physician and relate these concerns. Best wishes