When I Lose Weight and Get Smart Lipo Will I Need Breast Lift? Also What's the Most Effective Way to Get Rid of Stretch Marks?

I had my breast enhanced in april 14 2010 and they were perfect.I had 350cc which made me a D cup to DD since I was a B/C.Since then I had a car accident and started pain meds that made me gain a huge amount of weight.I weighed 120 before and now I weight 170 in less then 5 months I've gained 50 pounds.Now im seriously afraid of sagging and will have to go through breast lift after I lose weight.is my breast sagging and what is the most effective way to get rid of stretch marks?

Need breast lift now

+1

From your current photographs, it appears you need a breast lift.  I recommend a new technique called The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  There is no alternative to get rid of stretch marks other than surgical excision, which will leave a scar. 

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

+1

Liposuction does not tighten the skin appreciably beyond what your normal skin elasticity does, so if someone is promising you that they can shrink your skin with that procedure, think twice. It looks like a breast lift will likely be necessary, but don't be in a hurry for that...lose your weight first. The only way to remove stretch maeks is to surgically remove them.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Breast lift after weight loss

+1

You may very well need a breast lift after a 50 lb weight loss. Losing the weight may be a good idea, and then you can see at that point.

+1

Sorry to hear about your car accident and glad you are okay.  Weight loss patients usually need a breast lift after they have lost, especially if your skin has stretched or you have laxity of the skin. Are your implants on top of the muscle or underneath?  This may effect how they will end up after your weight loss. The best thing to do is just wait and see how they do then determine what route you may need to take.  You mentioned getting SmartLipo, what areas and why not traditional liposuction?  Unfortunately, there is no cream, solution, lotion, gel etc. to get rid of stretch marks.  The correction of stretch marks determines where they are located.  You will have to speak with your surgeon about those options. 

Shelby Brantley, MD
Jackson Plastic Surgeon

Mastopexy is often required for aesthetic correction of the breast after substantial weight loss.

+1

The pictures are of poor quality but it looks as though there is ptosis or droopiness of the breasts at present. With weight loss the volume of the breasts will probably decrease in make the breasts look even more ptotic.