When is Lipo Not Necessary with an Anchor BR?

I am scheduled for a BR in Aug., and my PS never mentioned using lipo, and at that time, I didn't know to ask. I won't meet with him again until the surgery. I'm 54, weigh 158, and I'm 5'6''. I'm currently a 38/40 G/H, and he said a full C or D will work well for me. My reason for the surgery is all the normal things associated with large breasts, but at the same time . . . I don't want it to look odd. Thank you for your time.

Breast reduction and liposuction

+1
Dear Louise, Liposuction is rarely performed as part of the breast reduction procedure with the anchor type scar. It is more common with the vertical or lollipop type scar. That being said, there are some areas outside the breast proper like the bra roll that can be addressed at the same time with liposuction. Please discuss this with your plastic surgeon before surgery.

Breast Reduction and Liposuction?

+1

Given that you are scheduled for surgery in the near future and have additional specific questions, I think you will be best served by meeting with your plastic surgeon again. Only by doing so will you have peace of mind  about any issues that remain unresolved  at this point.

Generally speaking, liposuction is a tool that can be used during breast reduction surgery to improve contour of the breasts and/or lateral chest wall or infra axillary areas.

Again, best to address this questions/concern with your plastic surgeon.

Best wishes with your upcoming surgery; hopefully you will be very pleased with the outcome!