When is It Okay for the Ear to Be Bent/knocked Following Otoplasty?

I had otoplasty 2 months ago and just got my haircut for the first time since. I did inform my hairdresser about this and warned him to be careful but he still knocked the ear a bit with the comb (when combing the hair over the ear in order to cut it) and bent it forward a bit at the top to try and cut some hair behind the ear, though I did stop and remind him at that point. They still look OK but I'm worried this could have damaged the ear. Or is it okay by this point if done gently? Thank you

Damage Done after Otoplasty Surgery?

+1

Although it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination, it is unlikely that “damage” has been done after the degree of “trauma” that was sustained during the haircut episode. Generally speaking, it would take more force to cause problems.

Of course, your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to advise  and/or reassure you.