When Do You Expect to See Skin Peeling After Full Face Deep CO2 Laser Resurfacing?

I am on day 4 post op after full face CO2 laser resurfacing with fat grafting under the eyes and continuing all prescribed aftercare with Aquafor, dilute vinegar + water rinses, and light washing with dove soap. My skin continues to be swollen and very bright red, with no peeling in sight. It does feel very dry after mild cleansing, but I was told the skin would come off in brown sheets. Have you ever seen a patient that did not peel after this procedure?

Peeling may not happen all the time with co2 resurfacing

+1

Peeling will usually happen 3 to 10 days after your co2 resurfacing. It all depends on how deep and aggressive the resurfacing was done. The deeper the longer it takes. If you really took care of your resurfacing, you may not peel. The peeling could come off with the regular washing that you are doing, which is a very good thing. The redness and pinkness could mean you are already done with the majority of your healing, especially if there is no oozing going on.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon