When Can I Exercise After Having Butt Implants Surgery?

I had surgery august 29th so it's been almost 2 months. I live out of town from where I had surgery. I can never get a hold of my doctor or nurse. Should it be ok to exercise by now? Like to do the Insanity DVD? Or something less intense?

+1
   In an uncomplicated recovery, easing back into exercise at 2 months would not be unreasonable.  Your surgeon really needs to provide input on this as it is ultimately his or her responsibility.

Exercise after buttock implants

+1

I would still try to ask your surgeon, I don't understand why he has not responded. Two months should be adequate healing to begin exercising, as long as you have healed unevenfully from surgery. Start out easy than pick it up over the course of 2 weeks

Eric Weiss, MD, FACS
Orange Park Plastic Surgeon

Exercise after buttock implants

+1

Because every surgeon has his/her own protocol after surgery, it is always best to follow those of you operating surgeon.  After the typical smooth recovery, I allow my patients unlimited activity/exercise at about the 6 week post-op period.  Glad to help... 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Exercise 2 months after butt implants

+1

Hi. Thank you for your questions. Is usually best to get the opinion from the surgeon who performed surgery on you, as he/she knows exactly what is going on with your body. But in my experience, if you hadn't have any complications, you should be good to start exercising your butts. Start with soft maneuvers, and step it up progressively.

Rafael E. Estevez Hernandez, MD