I am 2.5 Week Out of a TT, When Can I Dance on Stage Like I Use To?

I am an adult entertainer. I had my tummy tuck surgery approx. 2 1/2 weeks ago. I have returned to work. i dont do pole tricks yet and I dont do the bouncy moves yet because I am scared to bust my stitches. Is this correct, can i move more ans start popping my body more or should i still take it easy. my surgeon is aware of my occupation and did advise me of becoming extremely exhausted and no sit-ups and he provided me with mederma cream. thank you for your help!! Charisse

Safety of resuming dancing 3 weeks after a Tummy Tuck

+1

I think it is only proper that the surgeon who performed your procedure shoud be the  one dictating your postoperative do's and don'ts. The more scar tissue forms between the skin and the tightened tummy muscles the less forces are focused on the muscle repair and the lower tummy skin  scar making a tear and separation less likely. I would wait 4-6 weeks before engaging in strenuous efforts. 

Tummy Tuck and Return to Activity?

+1

Your plastic surgeon is in the best position to advise you about specific activities after tummy tuck surgery. He knows exactly what procedure was performed and whether or not you are healing without complications. I would suggest continued follow-up with him for precise advice.