When to Continue my Skin Medications After Fractional CO2 Laser?

I had my second Fractional CO2 Laser for acne scars 2 weeks ago. My question is when can I continue my skin medications? I am on Neostrata Glycolic and AHA for oily skin, topical Clindamycin Lotio, Isotretinoin night cream. Also what should I do to protect my skin? Thank you

Fractional laser and topical medications

+1

If your skin has recovered from the second fractionated laser then it should be safe to resume your topical treatments.  If you are considering another treatment with the Fraxel within the next two weeks, then I would wait.  I see ALL of my Fraxel patients 1- to 2 weeks post procedure to make that determination and assess their results.  Please return to your dermatologist for their assessment.