When I Can Use Clarisonic and Claro (IPL Laser to Cure Acne By Reliant Solta) After Fraxel Restore?

I had first fraxel restore about 10 days ago. I used to use clarisonic to clean my face and I purchased CLARO which is kind of home laser therapy suh as TANDA light therapy to cure acne. Claro, which is manufactured by Reliant SOLTA which is the same manufacturer of FRAXEL Machine, use the IPL technology – combining both HEAT and LIGHT. But I do not know when I can use my clarisonic and claro after fraxel. I am going to hae 4 more fraxel restore.

Fraxel restore

+1

You should ask your physician who performed your Fraxel treatment what he would recommend.  Using the Clarisonic gently for cleansing at this point should not be a problem.  I have seen patients burn themselves with home devices so I cannot recommend the Claro. 

Toronto Dermatologist