When You Get a Breast Lift Surgery Do You Have to Pay the Full Cost of the Surgery at Once or Can You Pay in Installments?

I'm asking this question because I really want the surgery,but I don't think I can pay the cost all at once.

Pay in Installments

+1
There are different external companies that can finance the surgery depending on your credit score and income. Proceed with caution with centers that promise internal financing.

Surgery at Once or Can You Pay in Installments?

+1

A payment plan may be what is best for you. Financing options differ by surgeon but with a little research you should be able to find a board certified plastic surgeon who offers flexible payment options.

Be well and good luck!

Morgan E. Norris, MD, FACS

Do You Have to Pay the Full Cost of the Surgery at Once

+1

Most surgeons ask for payment in full at the preop visit, though most also will accept credit cards or outside financing plans.  Most do not do their own payment plans.  Best wishes.

Payment plan for breastlift surgery

+1

Every plastic surgeon's office differs on receiving the payment.  Most common options are via credit cards and financing plan such as Care Credit.  Besides Care Credit, there are other financing plans that other plastic surgeons may accept.  There can be a layaway plan; however, most plastic surgeons would wait to schedule the surgery untill all payment is received.  Please contact your plastic surgeon's office to discuss the various options.  Best wishes.

Sugene Kim, MD, FACS

Care credit works great

+1

I have many patient to finance their cosmetic procedures. Most appear to come from Care Credit. We also use four other financing companies depending on the patient's credit. The nice thing about Care Credit is that they have a 24 month interest-free payment plan which are patients really like.

Joseph M. Perlman, MD

Breast Surgery Payments

+1

Every office has different policies for rendering payment.  There are  several ways to complete your payment(s).  Cosmetic surgery financing plans are also available to achieve your goals within a fixed monthly budget.  Please talk to your plastic surgeon's office staff to learn more about your options.  Best of luck!.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Breast Surgery Financing

+1

Plastic surgery is usually paid for in full before the procedure is done.  However, with financing, you can pay in installments after surgery. Just like any credit plan, there will be financing and interest charges. At our office we accept Care Credit and many other financing plans. Of course, getting financing depends on your credit. 

Darshan Shah, MD
Bakersfield Plastic Surgeon