When is bottoming out your surgeon's fault?

almost 11 weeks post op now, and my right breast has bottomed out. I noticed I was having problems with my right breast <2 weeks post op, and my surgeon just told me to it was swelling and wear the bandeau he gave me, the problem became worse. I had a second opinion and he said at 2 weeks post op i already showed signs of bottoming out.so how do you know whether bottoming out was the surgeon's fault or mother nature? did he cut pocket too big? 375cc round textured silicone under muscle armpit

Bottoming out

+1
Without photos from before surgery and now, it is really not possible to answer your question.  Please consider reposting with appropriate pictures. 
All the best